Saturday, October 6, 2012

Remembering Mom

This is the last picture that I have of my mom.  She was on a steady decline when this picture was taken.  Faith was just five months old and had just begun smiling.  The joy I will remember from this picture is of the pure joy shared between my mom and daughter even while realizing they would never know each other beyond a few more weeks.  It has taken me two years to share this picture.  Mom died October 7, 2010. It is very hard for me to not look at this picture and be filled with sadness.  I pray that someday looking at this picture will become easier.

Mom you are missed, loved, and treasured.  We hold all our wonderful and dear memories close to our hearts and we will rejoice in the day we meet again in HEAVEN.



But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of heart through all generations
Psalm 33:11 

I feel like I can finally sing this song.  

1 comment:

April said...

Hugs to you, Leah!