Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 15 Body and Soul Boot Camp

When one electronic goes they all go!  Well, it's not quite that serious, but it is so noticeable.  I notice how much I use electronics!  The first issue is my camera.  The piece that keeps the batteries in has a little plastic piece that broke off, so if I want to use my camera I have to hold it down and try and take a picture or I need to tape it down.  Can you imagine how great does that look?! Hah!  The other issue is my battery cord to my laptop.  I have to have the cord in just the right position for it to be charging the battery and since my computer is so old the battery doesn't last long on its own.  I am trying to type without moving much so the cord doesn't move too much.  Oh, the joys!

Weekend in Review


Watching daddy mow


Lil' Cowgirl 'greeting' daddy home from work


Mommy getting ready to head out for a girls night out!  

THE DEVOTIONAL

"I pray that you will know the love of Christ.  His love goes beyond anything that we can understand.  I pray that you will be filled with God himself."  Ephesians 3:19

Head over and read Katie's devotional.

What an amazing verse this is...I mean just let it sink in for a minute.  His love is beyond the scope of our understanding.  He is bigger than anything we can fathom.  I mean that IS BIG LOVE don't you think?  I find myself thinking and praying this for so many people in my life.  Praying that they would know the love of Christ!  The middle of this verse is really where I need to park myself for a good long while.  "His love goes beyond anything that we can understand."  I really need to be reminded of this.  There are many things I don't understand and often times when I am in the "I don't understand God" phase I tend to think God is not near and has forgotten me.  In reality, He never is the one to leave.  We are the ones who let worldly influences and our sin move us away from Him.  I am so thankful that no matter how far I may wander, He is there waiting right there with me with open arms and a lap to sit in.  

I pray that YOU will know the love of Christ!  I pray that YOU will open your heart to let Him love YOU.  

THE WORKOUT

Day 5 Week 3!  Wahoo!  I just finished week 3!  These 3 weeks have gone by so fast.  How is everyone feeling?  I love that I am feeling stronger.  I don't seem to feel stronger when I am doing the workout, especially in my legs, but I certainly feel better after.  1 more week!!!  Tomorrow, I will see if I can rig the camera up to get a shot on the treadmill and you can see the basement.  I know exciting, huh?!

Come back tomorrow for a recipe highlight!

Have a great day!
Blessings,
Me


1 comment:

Tara said...

I might sign up for a membership with the Dashing Dish next month so I can do the bootcamp workout you're doing. What does it consist of? I'm used to doing workouts on youtube and on demand through comcast.