Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 18 Body and Soul Boot Camp

You know those days when you just want to take a nap?!   Well, that is the kind of day I had and well...I gave into the nap.  Yes, I did.  I know, I should have gotten in my run, but I confess I didn't. :(  Anyone else guilty of this?!!!

This morning we had our mommy group at church.  It is so nice to connect with other moms at church and have a little mommy free time while the kids go to the nursery/classes.  Today, they showed this video to start.  Pretty funny and I am sure it will/has gone viral as they say.  Coming from a big church, there is always new moms to meet.  I am really looking forward to connecting with some new moms I haven't met yet. It will be wonderful to see what God has planned for this group!



THE DEVOTIONAL

"And, the result of God's gracious gift is very different from the result of that one man's sin.  For Adam's sin led to condemnation, but God's free gift leads to our being made right with God, even though we are guilty of many sins."  Romans 5:16

In one word, REDEMPTION!  Through the death of Christ for our sins, we are forgiven of every sin--past, present, and future.  Wow!  Of course, it doesn't mean to go out and keep sinning the same sins, but thankfully we have Christ to forgive us because we are not perfect.  I love the use of gracious here.  The Lord is so gracious to us even though we don't deserve it.  He still loves every part of us--the good, bad, ugly, and pretty.  His gift is FREE we just need to humble ourselves before Him and ask for forgiveness of our sins and then ask Him to come and live in our hearts.  Head over to Katie's Day 18 devotional. for more.

THE WORKOUT

As you read already above, I didn't get in my workout.  Sigh... :(  However, my 1 hour nap was wonderful!   Thankfully, tomorrow is a new day!  Hooray!  And, it's Friday. Oh, and it's dessert feature day!  Seriously, not much better than that!

Have a great day!
Blessings,
Me

No comments: