Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 6 Body and Soul Boot camp-RESCHEDULED

Well, today hasn't started out as I had planned!  Let's rewind just a little...back on Saturday morning, Faith was sneezing and sneezing.  Wade and I looked at each other with the "I-think-she-is-getting-sick" eyes.  Our prediction became more true as the day went on when she was coughing and all sniffles.  As a Mommy you just can't avoid getting snotted on, coughed on, and sneezed on....so now I have the cold.  It is really a bummer, bummer, bummer!!!

I am going to take a "sick day" for today and pick back up tomorrow (hopefully).  I was just going to push back the workout portion and continue on with the devotional, but then I was thinking it would be too confusing to be on different days for the workout and the devotional.  Praying I feel well enough to continue on tomorrow.  I just hate that this cold has hit now!!  It may delay this bootcamp, but I will FINISH!!!  Yes, I will!!!

Below, I will leave you with some fun pictures from Faith's first gymnastics class.  See you tomorrow!




Have a wonderful Labor Day!

Blessings,
Me

No comments: